“Sport” topic xuất hiện với tần suất lớn trong phần thi IELTS speaking mà các bạn đang luyện thi IELTS muốn chinh phục điểm 7.0 – 9.0 IELTS không thể không quan tâm đến nhé! Các collocations hay cùng với từ vựng chất sẽ là điểm nhấn cho các bạn trong phần thi IELTS speaking. Ở bài viết này sẽ giới thiệu cho các bạn gồm 15 collocations + cụm từ.
Xem thêm bài viết:
- Luyện thi IELTS cấp tốc
- Đăng ký thi thử IELTS miễn phí
- Trung tâm luyện thi IELTS uy tín IELTS fighter
Trước tiên mình sẽ giới thiệu cho các bạn một số cụm từ sẽ sử dụng phổ biến trong những câu trả lời quen thuộc về chủ đề “sport”
- Feel a sense of enjoyment
Example: Whenever I play football with my friends, I feel a sense of enjoyment although I sweat a lot.
- Have an opportunity to socialize
Example: Anticipating in a sport give you the opportunity to socialize, which means you can meet and make a new friend
- Face the risk of injury
Example: You should be careful when playing sports otherwise you will face the risk of injury.
- Need large investment of time
Example: Playing a sport will need large investment of time.
Collocations And Phrases For IELTS Speaking Test – Topic: Sport
1 . To take up exercise: to start doing exercise
Example: I say I’m going to take up exercise all the time, but I always find an excuse to delay.
- To train hard:to train with a lot of effort
Example: An athletic has to train hard to achieve their goal.
- To do judo
To play tennis/football
Example: At the weekends I like to play football with friends, and sometimes I just do judo to kill my times.
- A strong swimmer:a good swimmer
Example: My father who is a strong swimmer teaches my how to swim.
- To get into shape:to become fit
Example: My brother do many exercises, which help him to get into shape.
- To keep fit:to stay in good physical condition
Example: I try to keep fit by consuming healthy food and doing exercise regularly
- To go jogging:to run around the street
Example: I usually go jogging with my mother in the park which is near my house in the early morning or in the afternoon.
- To set a record:to achieve best result in sport
Example: All athletics always want to set a record or get personal bests.
- Sport facilities:the equipment and services needed to do a sport
Example: My university spend a lot of money on upgrading the sport facilities.
- A personal best:to achieve the best result so far in sport
Example: Sara trains hard with the purpose of achieving her personal bests.
- Brisk walk:a fast walk
Example: Doing brisk walk is one of the best way to maintain our health.
- A big/huge/massive fan of: supporter or admirer who really like something
Example: I am a huge fan of football, and my favorite club is Real Marid.
- To be out of condition:to be not physical fit
Example: Lacking of doing exercise and playing sport can lead to being out of condition.
- An athletics meeting:an event where various athletics sports are held
Example: It has been my dream to go to an athletics meeting with my family to watch sports, especially football matches.
- A football match:a game of football
Example: I have never missed a football match of my favorite club.
Trên đây là 15 cụm từ cùng collocations rất hữu ích cho IELTS speaking band 8.0– topic Sport sẽ giúp các bạn làm tốt hơn phần Speaking khi gặp phải chủ đề “sport”