Chủ đề liên quan đến nhóm tuổi là chủ đề gần như gặp thường xuyên trong IELTS Writing task 1 và nhiều bạn cảm thấy khó khăn không có nhiều từ vựng để paraphrase cho chủ đề này.
Xem thêm bài viết:
- Từ Vựng Sử Dụng Trong IELTS Writing _Task 2 (Phần 4)
- Cambridge IELTS trọn bộ từ 1-13 full CD + PDF Download
- DOWNLOAD 16 TÀI LIỆU IELTS Fighter BIÊN SOẠN
Vậy mình giới thiệu với các bạn một số từ paraphrase cho chủ đề nhóm tuổi ở đây nhé:
– Age group
+ between X and Y years old
+ X – to Y-year-olds
+ X – to Y-year-old students
+ people (who are) aged X to Y.
+ people who fall into the X to Y age group
+ people who belong to the X to Y age group
+ in their forties (40 – 49 years old)
– Old people: the elderly = elderly people = senior citizens
– Young people: the young = teenagers = youngsters
– Middle aged people = people aged 40 to 60
– People in early adulhood = people who fall into 20 to 40 age group
+ 12% of those aged between 14 and 16 years old were current smokers.
+ There was a fall in the number of 16-19 year olds studying in higher education in Greece.
+ The majority of students aged 16 to 18 were doing vocational courses.
+ People in their forties went to the cinema more frequently than elderly people.
+ While 60% of people who fell into the 30-50 age group owned at least one car, this proportion fell to 40% among those who belonged to the 50-60 age group.
+ The period between 1980 and 1990 saw a dramatic increase in the number of youngsters and people in early adulthood who had motorbikes.
Chúc các bạn học tốt !